Greyseal 6690 is a grey, hot-applied, single component sealant used to fill joints and cracks in portland cement concrete pavements. Greyseal 6690 is supplied in a powder form and packaged in 30 pound meltable bags. Greyseal 6690G's proprietary formula allows it to maintain it's grey color, even after high traffic volume traffic.
• Cohesive bond to concrete
• Resistant to water and UV
• Self-leveling for easy and efficient application
When applied properly, Greyseal 6690 will form a flexible water-tight seal in cracks and joints in concrete and asphalt pavements.
• crack sealant (fill or overband) on concrete and asphalt road surfaces
• joint sealant for concrete panel paving
• joint sealant on parking decks, runways, sidewalks, and other trafficked surfaces
• commercial and industrial concrete drive area repair and restoration